Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ehmf Lana Del Rey furiously responds to fan page calling her a reverse Cinderella
Dszy London court directs NTDC to pay Rs14b to power producers
KARACHI:Another residential building in Usman Goth, Liaquatabad, was declared dangerous on Sunday, as area residents notices cracks appearing in it.Deputy commissioner Farhan Ghani arrived with the police and sealed the ground plus two storey building after examination. Residents were asked to vacate th new balances 530 e building, which was constructed 22 years ago, immediately.Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA) officials also vis nike af ited the building and declared that it would be inspected on Monday (today), after which they would decide whether or not it is to be demolished. According to sources, there are hundreds of buildings in Liaquatabad at high risk of collapsing, most of which were constructed illegally using substandard materials.The SBCA has resumed its crackdown against illegally constructed buildings, which, though it was at its peak before the ongoing lockdown, had ceased during the pandemic crisis.Taking ad air max bianche vantage of the situation, the 'builders' mafia' had allegedly started operating a Iieq US Senate passes TikTok divestment-or-ban bill Biden set to make it law
BASTI AMEERWALA, PAKISTAN:For as long as she can remember, Ayeesha Siddiqua has fought her male relatives for access to toilets - but a sanitation drive by new premier Imran Khan could make life easier for women i air max damen n patriarchal Pakistan. I told them: 'You can go where you want, but me, my movements are restricted!', said Siddiqua, who is in her 60s, in Basti Ameerwala, a small agricultural village in central Punjab province where residents have been relieving themselves in the open for generations.Women in the village have long been adidas samba original schwarz forced to hide their bodily functions from the conservative, deeply patriarchal society, Siddiqua and adidas superstar damen other female residents told AFP.Seminar: Women empowerment key to progressRestraining themselves over long days working in the fields, they wait for night and the cover of darkness - braving snakes, dogs, or even unpleasant encounters with strange men, Siddiqua's daughter-in-law Tahira Bibi said, her face hidden by a brown veil. PHOTO: AFP