Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yajk Taj Mahal minaret collapses as heavy rain lashes Agra
Pgot Punjab Assembly passes resolution against CEC
ISLAMABAD:In a bid to ensure transparency in electoral results, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has established an state-of-the-art record room under foolproof security besides issuing a code of conduct.No unauthorised person would be allowed to enter the premises where large racks have been placed to keep thousands of boxes watched closely by CCTV cameras. It also contains the record of Forms 45 and 46 related to the election adidas samba original schwarz for which a separate room has been allocated.The record room has been established in the Central Election Commission, and has records from the 1960s till now, in which about 18,000 files of various types are present and there is space for more files.The record room consists of di nikeair gital and hard copies, and the Election Commission has started t new balance damen he process of digitalisation of the former besides preserving them in their original form. Apart from elections, records of various fields are also kept in the record room.The Election Commission has prepared a prop Vakj INS Vikrant too little too late
Bollywood actor Bobby Deol who entered the industry with Twinkle Khanna in Barsaat starred in many hit films, reported Times of India. Some of his successful hits included Gupt, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, Soldier and Badaal amongst many others. However, after a few fails at the box office, Bobby's career seemed to fail.Bobby Deol's first DJ gig was a complete disasterAfter starring in the recently released Salman Khan-starrer Race 3, Bobby seems to have sky-rocketed again. He revealed that the film has done wonders for him. He also added that he has been receiving positive comments from people now.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj1dW2bALMs/ taken-by=iambobbydeolBobby said, Prior to Race 3, I approached many talent agencies to handle my work but no one came forward. Now, I jordan blu have an entire team t nike air max kids o handle my career. 'I don't want to pity myself anymore, I'm here and want to work': Bobby DeolThe 49 airmaxplus -year-old actor added that he is now hoping to keep the positive energy alive and move forward.Have some