تهنئة لحافظة القرآن
إليك بعض عبارات  تهنئة لحافظة القرآن:
ما شاء الله تبارك الله ألف مبارك لك حفظ 
القرآن الكريم... 
جعلك الله من أهل القرآن الذين هم أهل الله
وخاصته...
ألف مبارك لك على هذا الإنجاز العظيم... 
حفظك للقرآن نور أضاء قلبك وعقلك... 
نسأل الله أن يجعله شفيعا لك يوم القيامة...
هنيئا لك حفظ القرآن الكريم... 
أنت فخر لنا جميعا ونسأل الله أن يثبتك على 
طاعته وأن ينفع بك الإسلام والمسلمين....
Ebzv Vote Like the Future of Humanity Depends on It 鈥斅燘ecause It Does
On Thursday, around 9 p.m. Pacific T dunks shoes ime, S salomon acs pro ZA s highly-anticipated sophomore album SOS appeared on streaming services, exactly five years and six months from the day her deepl shoes dunks y beloved debut, CTRL, was released. Jay Versace, who produced two songs on the new album 鈥?including the first and titular track, a bold declaration of her extraordinary talent and tested temper 鈥?spent the hours before the release walking the streets of Pasadena, where he lives. I don t know why I do that, Jay Versace says. But I literally was walking all over, everywhere you could think, just listening to music. Then it dropped, and I listened to the full album and just embraced it. That evening, he heard the project in its final form for the first time, along with the rest of the world. Afterward, he scrolled through reactions to the album on his phone all night. His name was trending on Twitter, but he preferred to watch people respond to the music on YouTube and on TikTok. I make a lot of what pe Nhcb Yahsat Taps Astrium for Support Work
Posted inCivilNASA leadership cautions recovery from shutdown will take timebyJeff Foust January 29, 2019January 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window N jordan4 ASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine gives an update on the agency s recovery from a f air force usa ive-week government shutdown during a town hall meeting at NASA Headquarters Jan. 29. Credit: NASA/Bill IngallsWASHINGTON 鈥?As NASA reopens after the longest government shutdown in history, the agency s administrator said Jan. 29 that a full recovery from the effects of the shutdown will take longer than the shutdown itself.In a town hall meeting at NASA Headquarters that was broadcast to the agenc nike af y s field centers on NASA Television, NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine welcomed back the agency s workfo