Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yifc PASSCO halts wheat supply over payment issue
Dqwd Aristotle has ruined the economy Sanaullah hits out at finance minister
SHARJAH:Kabir Khan insists he and former Pakistan teammate Aqib Javed will remain close friends despite their Afghanistan and UAE teams locked in a race to reach the 2015 World Cup.Afghanistan coach Kabir is set to be celebrating on Friday when his side takes on Kenya in the concluding World Cricket League (WCL) qualifier.A victory will put the team from the war-ravaged nation into a maiden World Cup adidas yeezys boost in Australia and New Zealand.But should Kenya stun the heavily-favoured Afghan side then the UAE, who have finished their programme, will qualify instead alongside WCL winners Ireland.Kabir, who also had a stint with the UAE until March 2011 before Aqib joined in April 2012, laughed off the idea of any personal rivalry. It does remind me of our good old nike air max plus days when Aqib and I used to battle for one fast bowler s slot in the playing XI yeezys slide as Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis were automatic selections, he said. But times have changed and we re now professional coaches and have loyalties towards our r KARACHI:The recent killing of journalist Jan Mohammad Mahar in Sukkur has sent shockwaves through the media fraternity of the country. It is just another grim chapter of the disturbing fact that media persons remain highly vulnerable to intimidation, coercion, and physical violence. Over the past four years, more than 13 journalists have lost their lives in Sindh, while a staggering 20 media persons have been killed and in the past decade. What 39;s disheart nike air max plus ening is t nike 97 hat not a single perpetrator has faced justice.These targeted attacks, both in the physical and digital realms, concocted cases, and even short-term kidnappings nbbalance of journalists across Sindh have laid bare a deeply flawed criminal justice system 39;s inability to take action against both the culprits and their handlers. Among the unsolved cases are those of Shan Dahar, the bureau chief of a local TV station in Larkana, who met his tragic end in 2014; Aziz Memon, killed in 2020 in Naushahro Feroze; Mushtaq Khand, murdered i